- Da Vinci surgeries: more than 2,100 cases
- Urology cancer diagnosis and treatment: more than 10,000 cases.
- Performed many of the world’s and Taiwan’s first robotic arm surgeries.
- More than 200 medical papers have been published, one of which won the world’s first prize in the 2012 British Journal of Urology.
- Experience in treating patients from more than 20 countries.
- Participated in more than 60 international new drug clinical programs
The advantages of Da Vinci surgical method in the treatment of prostate cancer:
- Surgical incision: 5 0.5-1.5 cm
- Bleeding volume: 50-100cc
- Operation time: 1.5-3 hours
- Hospital stay: 1-4 days
- Urinary incontinence recovery rate: 90-100% within one year
- Sexual function recovery rate: 60-95% within three years