Joshua Healthcare offers a variety of services, including second opinion consultation. If you require such a service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our second opinion consultation come in the following forms:
Upon receiving relevant information from you (materials such as medical records, examination reports, X-ray reports, or medical reports), our staff will forward them to the medical team for analysis. The medical team will then provide a formal written Second Opinion Consultation Report regarding your condition(s).
Upon receiving relevant information from you (materials such as medical records, examination reports, X-ray reports, or medical reports), our staff will forward them to the medical team for analysis. Then our staff will assist you in arranging a medical teleconference time with our doctor(s).
Before receiving a second opinion consultation, to help us understand your needs, kindly fill out the Consultation Request Form clearly stating your requirements so that we may gain a better understanding of your medical needs.
After confirmation of your intent on receiving a second opinion from us, our staff will provide an estimated cost of fees for this service. Please send the estimated fee to us.
1. Written Consultation: USD$150 each person/time
2. Teleconsultation: USD$60 each person/time
- Each teleconsultation is 15 mins in length; additional charges will apply for each 15 mins overtime.
Second Opinion Consultation fees will vary depending on each case and the actual conditions. Therefore, the above-described fees are solely for reference only.
Please send the estimated fees by Paypal.
- Please prepare a camera-enabled computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet, and ensure your internet connection status is stable. (WIFI connection is most recommended)
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet, please download the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” app to allow video conference with the doctor.
- After the download, our staff will send a link to you. Please click and connect through the link on the time and date that is arranged for you. Then you will be ready to teleconsult with our doctor.